arcognizance.com has published new research report on “Smart Home- Japan Market Outlook (2016-2022)” to its database.
The lack of standard operational protocols and electrical interfaces has previously impeded the growth of smart home market. The Ministry of Trade, Economy, and Industry, together with the JSCA (Japan Smart Community Alliance), designated the ECHONET Consortium’s ECHONET Lite protocol as the country’s recommended standard for HEMS equipment. Echonet Lite was approved as an HEMS standard protocol in Japan by METI and then became an ISO/IEC international standard.
The growth of Smart home market is attributed to factors such as significantly growing IoT market, cost reduction measures enabled by home automation systems, large number of manufacturers expanding their product portfolios, and increasing importance of home monitoring from remote locations. With the increasing demand of smart home devices, security and privacy breach is also increasing. The issues pertaining to privacy and security breach are restraining the growth of the smart home market.
- The Japanese smart home market was valued close to US$ 1.5 Billion in 2016.
- The number of smart home in Japan is anticipated to reach nearly 7 Million by 2024.
- In Japan, household penetration for smart home applications is estimated at around 10% in 2016.
- In February 2012, Smart House Standardization Council recommended ECHONET Lite as the public and standard interface for HEMS in Japan.
Japan Smart Home Market – By Application Areas
- Smart Appliances captured maximum share of the Japan smart home market in 2016.
- Home Entertainment is the second largest application segment of the Japan smart home market, being followed by Control and Connectivity segment.
- The revenue in the Japan Smart Home Energy Management segment is expected to surpass US$ 1 Billion by 2024.
- Security is the fourth largest application of the Japan smart home market.
Japan Smart Home Active Households – By Application Areas
- Control and Connectivity segment captures highest share of the Japan Smart Home active households in 2016, being followed by Home Entertainment segment.
- Comfort and Lighting segment accounted for over 18% share of the Smart Home active households in 2016.
- Security application captured least share of the Smart Home active households in 2016.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled “Japan Smart Home Market, Volume, Household Penetration & Key Company Analysis – Forecast to 2024” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Japan Smart Home Industry.
Request Sample of Japan Smart Home Market Research Report 2018 @: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/89210
This 101 Page report with 43 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
- Japan Smart Home Market, Volume, Household Penetration & Forecast (2015 – 2024)
- Japan Smart Home Market Share Analysis – By Application Areas (2015 – 2024)
- Japan Smart Home Active Households Share – By Application Areas (2015 – 2024)
- Japan Smart Home Market, Number of Active Households & Households Penetration – By Application Areas (2015 – 2024)
- Japan National Smart Home Standardization Policy
- Japan Smart Home – Key Company Profiles
- Japan Smart Home – Growth Drivers and Challenges
Japan Smart Home Market – Application Areas
- Control and Connectivity (Home Automation)
- Comfort and Lighting (Home Automation)
- Home Entertainment
- Smart Appliances
- Energy Management
- Security Application
Japan Smart Home – Key Company Profiles
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Secual Inc
- Connected Design Inc
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/89210?license=single
Some Points from TOC:
- Executive Summary
- Japan Smart Home Market Analysis to 2024
2.1 Japan Smart Home Market and Forecast
2.2 Japan Smart Home Number and Forecast
2.3 Japan Smart Home – Household Penetration and Forecast
- Japan Smart Home Market Share Analysis to 2024
3.1 Japan Smart Home Market Share – By Application Areas
3.2 Japan Smart Home Active Households Share – By Application Areas
- Japan Smart Home Market, Number of Active Households & Households Penetration – By Application Areas
4.1 Japan Smart Home – Control and Connectivity Market & Number of Active Households Analysis to 2024
4.1.1 Japan Smart Home – Control and Connectivity Market & Forecast
4.1.2 Japan Smart Home – Control and Connectivity Application Household Penetration & Forecast
4.1.3 Japan Smart Home – Number of Active Households in Control and Connectivity Segment & Forecast
4.2 Japan Smart Home – Comfort and Lighting Market & Number of Active Households Analysis to 2024
- Japan Smart Home Standardization Policy
- Japan Smart Home – Key Company Profiles
6.1 Panasonic Corporation
6.1.1 Company Overview
6.1.2 Smart Home Products
6.1.3 Recent Initiatives & Strategy in Smart Homes
6.2 Sony Corporation
6.2.1 Company Overview
6.2.2 Smart Home Products
6.2.3 Recent Initiatives & Strategy in Smart Homes
- Japan Smart Home – Driving Factors
7.1 Policies & Initiatives Driving Smart Homes
7.2 Key Measures Promoting the Spread of Smart Houses
7.3 IoT Drives Smart Home Market
7.4 Cost Savings Due to The Adoption of Energy Conservation Systems
7.5 Urbanization, Increasing Awareness & Concern for Monitoring Elderly People
7.6 Development of Connected Innovative Products
- Japan Smart Home – Challenges
8.1 Security and Privacy Breach Concern
8.2 Cyber Security Concerns
Read related reports by AR cognizance:
Smart Home Report on-South Korea Market http://www.arcognizance.com/report/south-korea-smart-home-market-volume-household-penetration-and-key-company-analysis-forecast-to-2024
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Get In Touch With Us :
100 Church street, 8th floor,
Manhattan, New york, 10007
Phone No: +1 (646) 434-7969