Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Big Data in Insurance Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Insurance is a highly data-intensive industry, making it extremely important for insurers to manage large volumes of data from both traditional and non-traditional sources. As a result, many insurers are spending significant amounts on building Big Data capabilities, finding that Big Data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management. The objective should be to identify areas where Big Data can make a difference and create value for both insurers and the insured. Technology vendors are also aware of Big Data’s ability to deliver business insights. Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are the three key drivers behind Big Data’s adoption in the insurance industry.
Browse the full report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/big-data-in-insurance-global-thematic-research
– This report analyses the impact of big data on the insurance industry.
– It analyses how insurers are spending significant amounts on building their big data capabilities, finding that big data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management.
– Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are being seen as the three key drivers behind big data’s adoption in the insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
– The report highlights some of the market-leading players in each category of the big data value chain.
– It identifies the main trends expected over the next two years in the big data theme.
– It provides an industry analysis, explaining how data center computing is at the heart of virtually everything done online.
– The report discusses the impact of big data on insurance through recommendations for both insurers and technology providers.
– The report explores the key segments of the big data value chain and its value to consumers and businesses.
– It offers a technology briefing, explaining how big data combines traditional data management technologies with new forms of data processing that are better suited to modern formats.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/90776
Alpine Data Labs
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/90776
Some Points from Toc:
Table of Contents
Data Trends 4
Industry Growth Drivers 5
Hardware Trends 6
Software Trends 8
Big Data Trends in the Insurance Sector 8
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 12
Mergers and Acquisitions 15
THE IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON INSURANCE 18
Recommendations on Big Data for (Re)Insurers 20
Recommendations on Big Data for Technology Vendors 20
VALUE CHAIN 21
COMPANIES SECTION 23
Public Tech Companies 23
Private Tech Companies 27
Insurance Companies 29
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 30
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 35
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Name: Analytical research cognizance
Address: 100 Church Street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New York 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969 +91 90967 44448