- A hiccups is an unintentional movement ( spasm ) of the diaphragm, the muscle at the base of the lungs. The spasm is followed by quick closing of the vocal cords, which produces a distinctive sound.
- Hiccups often start for no apparent reason and usually disappear after a few minutes. Rarely , hiccups can last for days, weeks , or months. Hiccups are common and normal in newborns and infants.
- Abdominal surgery
- Any disease or disorder that irritates the nerves that control the diaphragm
- Hot , spicy foods and liquids
- Noxious fumes
- Stroke or tumor affecting the “ hiccup center “ in the rain
- Phrenic nerve irritation (tumors)
- There may be no obvious cause for hiccups.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Hiccup In India
- Breathe repeatedly into a paper bag
- Drink a glass of cold water.
- Eat a teaspoon of
- Hold your breath
- Agni dipana
- Jalapanam and ambusekam
- Mrdusvedam and mrduvirecanam
- Gandarvahastadikasayam – 60 ml before food morning and night.
- Bhandradi kasayam-60 ml before food morning and night.
- Ciravilvadi kasayam-60 ml before food morning and night.
- Balajirakadi kasayam-60 ml before food morning and night.
- Vaisvanaracurnam -1 teaspoon with kasayam morning and night before food.
- Jathilavangadicurnam -1 teaspoon with honey morning and night before food.
- Karpuradicurnam – 3 gms with honey morning and night after food.
- Dhanvantara gutika-2-0-2 after food.
- Mahadhanvantaragutika -2-0-2 after food.
- Kasthurigutika – 2-0-2 after food
- Hinguvacadivati– 2-0-2 after food
- Asalyadigutika– 2-0-2 after food
- Vayugutika– 2-0-2 after food
- Mathularasayanam -1 teaspoon morning and night after food
- Nayopaya lehyam-1 teaspoon morning and night after food
- Vilvadi lehyam-1 teaspoon morning and night after food
- Svasaharalehyam(kasturiyadigulikayogam) – 1 teaspoon morning and night after food
- Dadimadighrtam – 10 ml at morning empty stomach
- Sukumaraghrtam – 10 ml at morning empty stomach
- Abhayaristam – 20 ml morning and night food
- Pippalyasavam– 20 ml morning and night food
- Kanakasavam– 15 ml morning and night food
- Jirakaristam– 20 ml morning and night food
- Dantyaristam– 20 ml morning and night food
- Vasaristam– 20 ml morning and night food
Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the renowned centers in India for Ayurvedic treatment for gastrointestinal diseases. The experts suggest effective treatment to improve digestion. Ayurvedic medicine for gastric problems are available in no time. Tell your problems and get best herbal remedies for gastritis for chronic gastritis treatment.
Restoring the balance of the digestive fire or the agni is the aim of Ayurveda for solving not only the digestion problems but also various other problems which get affected by the gastrological disorders. Ayurvedic therapies always aims to destroy the root cause of the problem.