Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Gene Therapy Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Gene therapies have been a point of discussion during the last several years as a potential curative option for a variety of disease indications. While mainly still in preclinical stages, gene therapy aims to treat or alleviate a disease by genetically modifying the cells of a patient. This report focuses on gene therapies in development across the 8MM for cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, including coronary artery disease, critical limb ischemia, diabetic foot ulcers, and Pompe Disease. In addition, this report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of gene therapies in CVMD supplemented with a variety of KOL and payer perspectives.
Browse the full report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/gene-therapy-in-cvmd
This report combines KOL and Payer insights along with data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include –
– Overview of CVMD and Gene Therapies: epidemiology and regulatory oversight
– Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
– Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors
– Market Access: considerations for reimbursement, pricing, and unmet needs
– Market Outlook: competitive assessment and key market events (2018-2025).
Reasons to buy
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CVMD gene therapy market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CVMD gene therapy market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/92801
Human Stem Cells Institute
ID Pharma Co
YiChang Humanwell Pharmaceutical
Some Points from Toc:
1.1 Related Reports 4
1.2 Upcoming Related Reports 5
1.3 Abbreviations 6
- Executive Summary 9
2.1 Key Findings 10
2.2 KOL and Payer Insight on CVMD Gene Therapy Competitive Landscape 11
- Overview of CVMD Gene Therapy 12
3.1 What is Gene Therapy? 14
3.2 Gene Transfer Methods and Vectors Used for Gene Therapy 18
3.3 Viral Vectors vs. Non Viral Vectors 20
3.4 Therapeutic Gene Therapy Strategies Employed in CVMD 24
3.5 Gene Therapy in the 8MM 25
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/92801
- Epidemiology Analysis 31
4.1 Coronary Artery Disease 33
4.2 Peripheral Artery Disease 34
4.3 Peripheral Artery Disease with Critical Limb Ischemia 35
4.4 Systolic Heart Failure 36
4.5 Diabetic Foot Ulcers 37
4.6 Diabetic Neuropathy 38
4.7 Pompe Disease 39
- Pipeline Assessment 40
5.1 CVMD Gene Therapy Pipeline in the 8MM 42
5.2 Pipeline Products – Phase III 43
5.3 AnGes MG’s Collategene 44
5.4 Angionetics’ Generx 45
5.5 ViroMed’s Donaperminogene Seltoplasmid 46
5.6 Renova’s RT-100 49
5.7 Pipeline Products – Phase II 50
5.8 ID Pharma’s DVC-10101 51
5.9 Juventas’ JVS-100 52
5.10 UF’s Gene Therapy to Activate Acid Alpha Glucosidase for Pompe Disease 54
- Clinical Trials Mapping and Design 55
6.1 Clinical Trial Mapping 57
6.2 Clinical Trial Design 59
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Name: Analytical research cognizance
Address: 100 Church Street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New York 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969 +91 90967 44448