Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Texas Health Resources Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Texas Health Resources – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Browse the full report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/texas-health-resources-strategic-swot-analysis-review
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Texas Health Resources (THR) is a nonprofit health care organization, which provides healthcare services. It is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare delivery systems operating in the US and also the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. The organization focuses on providing health and hospice, physical therapy and rehabilitation, heart and vascular, diabetes and cancer services, among others. It offers services through its acute care hospitals, rehabilitation centers, behavioral health hospitals and centers, outpatient and surgery centers. THR operates healthcare facilities in the Dallas Fort Worth and North Texas regions.. It also provides clinical studies management, medical device testing, and medical training services through its Texas Health’s Research and Education Institute. THR is headquartered in Arlington, Texas, the US.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/98432
Texas Health Resources Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2018: Joseph DeLeon Named President of Texas Health Fort Worth
Dec 07,2017: Expanded Emergency Department Opens at Texas Health Alliance
Dec 01,2017: Bluetooth Technology Facilitates Interactive Patient Care
Nov 02,2017: Texas Health Allen Earns Level IV Trauma Redesignation
Sep 21,2017: Texas Health Receives Grant to Benefit Underserved Women
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Tenet Healthcare Corp
Parkland Health and Hospital System
HCA Healthcare Inc
Community Health Systems Inc
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Health Care System
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/98432
Some Points from Toc:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Texas Health Resources – Key Facts 5
Texas Health Resources – Key Employees 6
Texas Health Resources – Key Employee Biographies 7
Texas Health Resources – Major Products and Services 9
Texas Health Resources – History 11
Texas Health Resources – Company Statement 17
Texas Health Resources – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Texas Health Resources – Business Description 20
Texas Health Resources – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Texas Health Resources – Strengths 21
Texas Health Resources – Weaknesses 22
Texas Health Resources – Opportunities 23
Texas Health Resources – Threats 24
Texas Health Resources – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 26
Texas Health Resources, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 26
Texas Health Resources, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 27
Texas Health Resources, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Jan 02, 2018: Joseph DeLeon Named President of Texas Health Fort Worth 29
Dec 07, 2017: Expanded Emergency Department Opens at Texas Health Alliance 30
Dec 01, 2017: Bluetooth Technology Facilitates Interactive Patient Care 31
Nov 02, 2017: Texas Health Allen Earns Level IV Trauma Redesignation 33
Sep 21, 2017: Texas Health Receives Grant to Benefit Underserved Women 34
May 26, 2017: Grant Program Provides More Than $700,000 to Help Sustain Clinics In Underserved Communities 35
May 26, 2017: Robotic Surgery Offers Joint Pain Sufferers Faster Recovery 36
Apr 14, 2017: Eleven Texas Health Hospitals Earn National Safety Excellence Scores 37
Mar 15, 2017: Local Police Department Receives Life-Saving Equipment from Newly Designated Trauma Center 38
Mar 14, 2017: Texas Health Dallas Earns Prestigious Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Name: Analytical research cognizance
Address: 100 Church Street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New York 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969 +91 90967 44448